- First quality Quince Paste
- Idiazabal cheese
- Oil, Vinegar and Salt
- Dried tomato
How to prepare Idiazabal cheese salad with quince paste vinaigrette
- Cut the onion into very small pieces and peel the pistachios.
- Sauté the onion in a hot pan with a little oil.
- Remove the spring onion once done, and sauté the pistachios.
- Once off the heat, add the vinegar, the oil and the small diced quince paste.
- Stir until everything is combined.
- In a bowl, put the salad, the cheese on top and the spring onion. Just before taking it to the table, we add the warm quince paste and pistachio vinaigrette. You can accompany the salad with dried tomato to give a touch of color.