- Spring onion
- Goat cheese
- Quince Paste El Quijote
- For the vinaigrette: olive oil, balsamic vinegar, pepper and salt
How to prepare arugula and Quince Paste Salad?
- Wash the arugula with cold water for a few minutes, drain well.
- Clean the spring onion, removing the first layer, and mini cut into chunks.
- Cut the goat cheese into shavings, with the help of a grater.
- Cut the quince paste El Quijote, in dice.
- Prepare the vinaigrette by mixing olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Mix the arugula and spring onion with the vinaigrette, so that it is well impregnated.
- Divide onto plates, adding the quince paste, walnuts and cheese shavings on top.